Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Your boyfriend's truck.

So, I saw your boyfriend driving down the road the other day. It's cool what he's done with his truck.

Oh, you can't read what it says underneath that cool Calvin pissin' sticker (or whatever the Hell it is)? Let me interpret:

"If I shove that cellphone up your ass, will it make you drive any faster?"

Your boyfriend's a class act, let me tell ya. And smart too! I mean, putting that sentiment on his BACK window to complain about some hypothetical knucklehead who's in front of him is WAY clever.

His truck customization is nearly as cool as your brother's, who I saw today. Those 15" letters on his back window saying "GIT-R-DONE!" fucking rawk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a bit counterintuitive, isn't it. Like "If I shove that cellphone up your ass, will it make you drive faster, shoving your car up mine?"

Badger said...

Ah dun TOLE YEW to quit MESSIN' with mah BOYFRIEN'/BROTHER!

Er, sorry. Sometimes the Tennessee just has to come out.

Anonymous said...

OMG How'd you know that was my boyfriend?! Don't you go tellin' my husband, now. My husband's the one in the truck with these on it: http://bullsballs.com/