Thursday, October 19, 2006

Here's how tired I am:

Yesterday was my 2 year blogiversary, and I didn't even realize it. So there was no self-congratulatory/reflective anniversary post which, I gotta say, is so unlike me.

I've been up since 3am, people. I'm having wicked insomnia these days. I haven't slept through the night but once in 2 weeks.

It's beginning to take its toll. The circles under my eyes are epic and I've got a headache 24/7.

I'll leave you with something clever The Geej said this morning during breakfast:
She was asking when she was going to get to see her beloved Dah again. My mom's actually coming for a Geej fix tomorrow, so I said, "Well, I think you'll get to see Dah tomorrow," to which The Geej replied, "Tomorning?" As in, "In the morning?" Brilliant. Tomorning should TOTALLY be a word.

No comments: