Thursday, October 12, 2006

Overhang, part deux.

'Member back in July when I wrote about The Overhang? Well that was the mid-summer version. Now, may I humbly present you with the early autumn version of...THE OVERHANG! Now with more chubby goodness!

You know how when it's a cool day, and you open up your windows to let in the nice, fresh air, and sometimes that open window and the windowsill in front of it prove irresistible to certain fur-covered members of your household? Then, this happens:

And then you realize, "Oh man, look at the Overhang going on there!"


Exactly how big is this Overhang, you ask?

About this big:

3 comments:

celestial opus said...

I love the overhang! Thanks for putting poor Earl out there.

Mommygoth said...

I really. want. that. cat.

GoingLoopy said...

Oooh, now I need to get pictures of my kitties and their overhang. Of course, they don't actually get on the windowsill until the windows are OPEN...I have those old windows with about a 4-inch gap between the screen and the pane, with a fairly narrow sill. Even WITH the extra inches...it's a tight fit.