Monday, October 16, 2006

Too tired. Can't post.

Holy crap, today wore me out.

First of all, morning traffic. I kinda forgot how much it can suck. And with the rain? Extra crapalicioius.

Second, work. It was GREAT being back, but I've got SO much to catch up on. I feel like I'm the last guy leaving the starting line at the Boston Marathon. I'm never going to catch up. Ever.

Third, I got by on Advil only today. I was too scared to take the REAL painkillers (even though I sort of needed them during the afternoon) because I was afraid I'd fall asleep standing up like a horse.

Fourth, I spent the last hour at work on a conference call with a teammate and 2 attorneys going over each paragraph of a 22 page contract that we're hoping to enter with a new vendor. We only got to page 5. We resume at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Fifth, I left at exactly 5pm and it took me 35 minutes to go 4.5 miles.

Sixth, it's 9:25 and The Geej is snoozing, I'm bathed and the house isn't totally filthy. So I'm going to bed.

Night night, peeps.

1 comment:

Mommygoth said...

Hey - that sounds like a pretty successful day.