Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The end.

So I thought the Internet was done when I found this. But no. Because later I found this. I mean, why else could there possibly be a reason for the Internet to exist after these 2 sites, right?

And then today...

[Cue the harps and the angels singing as heaven opens up sound.]

This. (I should set up a damn PayPal account so you can tip me for the wonderful joy you will receive when you click that link. I mean damn. I give and I give...)

Okay. The Internet is officially closed for business. So sayeth Miss Wendy.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Why why WHY do you do this to me?

WHY?

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've already seen this while looking for costumes. Halloween costumes. And then, of course, costumes for pageants. 'Cause I'm thinking the only thing healthier than a baby girl pageant is a baby boy pageant. And they are out there folks.

An excerpt from Miss Wendy:

These are examples of swimwears I have done to show you some different styles and colors. These swimwears are not for sale. I can do any style of swimwear you like in a variety of styles including;one piece, two piece, off shoulder, tank style, one shoulder, halter style and many more!Swimwear can be made non-glitz or glitzy.

LL said...

Oh sweet lord. As if I haven't had enough reasons this week to want to move to a cave.

Karla May said...

Kristen, you've hit on something: Miss Wendy is CLEARLY a genius. A genius with a lot of taste and class.

Me said...

I think I'm gonna hurl.

Whyohwhyohwhy do people objectify and sexualize their children? Whywhywhy???