Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pictures (because I'm too tired to actually write anything).

I'm suffering from severe brain mush syndrome. Work's cranked up to mach 5, and The Geej is wearing me out too. I guess this last birthday really did a number on me, because Internets, I'm feeling OLD and worn the hell out.

So in lieu of actually posting something that might make me have to string together actual words that make a wee bit of sense, my I humbly submit a few images, including some Me/Not Me stuff I forgot to include the first time around.

Enjoy. I'm going to shave my legs and hit the hay.

An absolutely stunning cake that The Geej decorated during our Sunday playdate with the Malcontentettes. It was jolly fun. You gotta hand it to Mama M., she's way more homemakerly than I could ever be. I mean, you should've SEEN the selection of sprinkles this gal had on hand.


A fashion statement made by The Geej. Apparently she did this during the last 30 minutes of school, and wanted to keep it this way so I could see it. Then she wanted me to keep it this way so Earl and all of her babies could see it. And while we were talking to my mom on the phone, she was saying, "Look, Dah! See my chirt?" Man was she ever proud of this innovation.

Speaking of The Geej, I took her to the doctor yesterday due to this persistent cough she's had that suddenly stopped responding altogether to any kind of cough meds, and they weighed her. She still weighs less than 26 lbs. The girl's a wisp.

Okay, now to the me/not me hooey.
Me:

Not me:


Yep:


Nope:

Always:

Never:

Nodding in approval:

Shaking head in disgust:
Oh yes:

Hell no:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally with you on the Leno bit, but coffee? Yum! Especially perked in an old-fashioned pot... or in my expresso machine...

:-)

Karla said...

When the Geej is older, she and I are going shopping. She is obviously a fashion innovator. It starts early...the signs are all there.

Anonymous said...

Ok, how do you cook/eat artichokes? There must be others who are wondering the same thing.

--A.M.

Karla May said...

I have no idea how to cook artichokes. But if someone cooks them for me or if they're an ingredient in anything I'm eating, I'm in hog heaven.