Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Me/Not Me Meme

Totally stolen from the goddess/genius who is Badger.

And might I just say: Hardest. Meme. EVAH!

Me:

Not me:

Me:
Not me:
Me:

And me:

Not me:


Me:

Not me:

Much:

Not so much:

Me:
Not me:
Me:


Not me:
Me:
Not me:
Me:
And also me:
SO not me, it's not even funny (get it? FUNNY? They're comedians!! Har har!):
Me:
Nauseatingly not me:

Me:


Not me:

Me:

(Phobically) Not me--it took a LOT for me to image search "eel":

Yes:
No:
What I hope I'm NOT:
What I'd like to be:

2 comments:

Me said...

Hey KM,

Love you photo meme. It's a long story, but I had to yank my blog. I'm okay, mostly, but if anyone asks, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. It just looks like I have. Sigh.

Eileen :-/

Kelly R. said...

Totally effin' cool!

-Mrs. Guy Fantasy
(P.S. One day this lesbian at work thought I called myself Mrs. Gay Fantasy. Oh, we had a good laugh about that one.)