Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dear Aunt Jew-wee,

Thank you for the coffee maker you sent to me. Even though my mommy doesn't like coffee, I sure like making it. And this morning, I brought at least 3 cups of freshly brewed Jo to her in bed...you know, to wake her up.

Also, thank you for Mommy's book you sent to her. She loves it. Like most people (male AND female) that she knows, Mommy has a big ol' crush on Amy Sedaris. The little glimpse into Amy's mind (and the AWEsome photos and recipes that "I Like You: Hosting Under the Influence" provide), will make Mommy happy for some time to come.

Finally, the bubble wrap. God bless you, Aunt Jew-wee!! I'd never experienced bubble wrap before--especially the kind with the BIG bubbles!
While mommy was cleaning up my bathroom after my bath tonight, I single-handedly created "Bubble Lane," and started marching down it and demanded that Mommy and Earl march down it too. It was a blast. We marched and marched until all of the bubbles were popped. The Pixies were playing in the background. They make great marching music, by the way.
You freakin' rule Aunt Jew-wee!

Love,
The Geej

3 comments:

Bookhart said...

I don't drink coffee, but am lusting after that toy.

Be sure to hide it if we ever come over.

Anonymous said...

Man, the chick that gave Geej that is the COOLEST. Not really, but, I'm so glad she likes it.

Know what? I TOO start my day off with three cups of Jo as well. Viva la coffee!

Bet Cheryl wants her own set as well.

Anonymous said...

Dang that child is cute.a