Sunday, February 18, 2007

I've got three things to say, then I'm going to bed:


1) THIS is why it's called the Pine Curtain, people. So pretty, isn't it? This particular photo was taken on an unusually crisp morning right outside of Mr. Wonderful's dad's lakehouse. And here's another shot, just cuz I like you.

2) Want a hardcore lesson in sexual frustration? Go for a weekender with your long-distance boyfriend (who you only get to see every 6 to 8 weeks or so as it is) and your (very clingy) toddler and his two kids and his dad and his dad's two cats and Mr. Wonderful's brother and sister-in-law and their two teenagers and three dogs and rabbit. And also factor in that about half of this cast of characters (humans only and including your boyfriend) is sick with some sort of hacking, wheezing ailment, and then you might begin to get what I'm talking about.

3) Pile on top of this that you found out, somewhat causally, that your stepsister has alerted your mother to the fact that you have blog--a fact that you've held near and dear to your heart, as a means of no-holds-barred self expression for YEARS now, and that--now that they know about it and are surely reading it--you're going to have to either quit blogging completely or migrate elsewhere so that you can have anonymity you crave.


Fuck, Internets.

If I do this, I will be the 3rd of my blogger bitches who's had to do this recently because they've been "found out." This sucks. I mean, it really, really does.


Fuck. (Yeah Mom, I said "Fuck" again. It's one of my most favorite words. Keep reading. Please...)


Sigh.

This wasn't a very good weekend.

No comments: