Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm back.

Did you even know I was gone? Did you?

My damn computer was broken. Well, actually, I broke my computer. My LCD screen to be exact. It was a very dumb blonde-dyed-red thing I did. But now it's working and I'm back in action.

I'm also back at work. Today is my first day back in Cubeland in 4 FREAKIN' MONTHS! It's weird, to say the least. I've got a mountain of e-mails to wade through, which is all I'll probably be doing for the next couple of days.

While I was without my computer I not only felt helpless and disconnected (how sad is that?), I also thought of 1,000 things I wanted to blog about, but of course now I can't think of a one.

But I'm just letting you know that I will indeed be blogging more frequently now. And they won't all be about the baby. I promise.

But until I feel that rush of inspiration...

No comments: