Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Now THIS is disturbing.

I had the most jacked-up dream this morning.

I was in some sort of combo version of the house I live in now and the one I lived in from about age 10 to 14. And I don't remember how the dream started, but the overall gist of it was that I was newly, passionately in love with Eminem--who I HATE in real life. But in my dream, he was charming and irresistable. I was the age I am now in my dream, but there was no Geej. And Marshal (as I called him) and I kept getting busted making out on the couch by my mom and stepdad in what was apparently my parents' house. In my dream, we never "sealed the deal" (so to speak), but we kept having these hot and heavy make out sessions that were really intense--the kind you have in high school when you kiss for hours and your face gets raw from his stubble scraping your skin. In my dream, at least, Marshal was an amazing kisser.

Oh yeah, and during the whole dream it was snowing like crazy outside.

I woke up and literally said out loud in the dark, "What the fuck?"

1 comment:

Karla said...

I think it's all that reminiscing on the past. You are in dire need of a good make out session.....
I share your loathing of EMinem, but then I also saw a beefcake photo of him, and I do gots to say, boy-o has a hot little bod. You could do worse for a wet dream.
....like Kid Rock?