Saturday, November 11, 2006

Live blogging from 1:36 in the 4th qtr.

Ya'll,

I loves me some Texas football.

I could give a crap about any other sports ever, but U. Texas football? Fuggetiaboutit.

Anyway, this one has been heart breaking and exciting all at the same time.

Truthfully, we deserved to lose the Texas Tech game. Although they're a one note team, their one note is an amazing quarterback with a golden arm. And it was smokin' that night. But by hook or crook, we came up on top.

But now, our number is up.

Colt McCoy got injured, and then everything went to hell. Who knew he was so important?! Anyway, we're about to lose this mofo unless we can force a turnover and push it back down into field goal range. Not going to happen.

I know this post is disjointed, but I'm trying to watch the game. And I'm going to log off before we lose.

So anyway...

Now you know my semi-secret: I love Longhorn football. And I'm teaching The Geej how to do "Hook 'Em Horns." So sue me.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Colt McCoy is the PERFECT football player's name.

PERFECT.