Thursday, November 02, 2006

L-A-M-E-O

(Sung to the tune of "B-I-N-G-O")

There was a blogger, had a blog
and Lame-o was her name-0
L - A - M - E - O
L - A - M - E - O
L - A - M - E - O
And Lame-o was her name-o!

Proof that I'm lame #1:
I fell asleep while talking to Mr. Wonderful on the phone last night. Twice. TOTALLY not his fault. All mine. Lame. SO lame.

Proof that I'm lame #2:
I have a list of about 12 things I need to do to get my house/self in decent shape for Mr. Wonderful's visit tomorrow. Number of things on that list I think I might actually do? Maybe 3. Lame and lazy.

Proof that I'm lame #3:
So I was gonna cash in a few stock options to help me pay back my savings account for all the money I've had to take from it for the 6 weeks I wasn't getting paid + the medical bills. I got on E*Trade, and I got greedy. Decided to put in an order for my options to trade ONLY if it hit a price that was about $.50 above where it was trading at the time. I was only trading in a few options, so it would've netted me about $30 more than if I'd cashed them in on the spot. Not only did my stock never hit the limit price, it PLUNGED through the floor after our earnings release today. Greedy, lame, and poor.

In other non-lame news, I bought The Geej a new hat and mittens today. She couldn't wait to try them on when we got home from school. Is it just me, or is this photo screaming, "Hey!! I gotta new hat! And-a some new mittens! Fuggetaboutit!" For some reason, I hear her sounding like some bad Italian caricature. (Check out the remnants of her school playground on her pants. Sweet.) Get your spicy new hats here! New hats-a for EVERYbody. Mangia!!

4 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

Damn that's a cute kid.

La Turista said...

That second pic is a contest winner. Hey - there's an idea for some quick cash ...

Mommygoth said...

That. is about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Karla said...

Will you sing me LAMEO so I can sleep? A lameoby? (lullaby)