Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I have been to cake heaven...

...and it is the Gingerbread Cake w/Cream Cheese Frosting at Whole Foods Market. Holy effing crap, people. It was one of my Team Member's birthdays today, so I brought this cake for our team to pig out on and oh my GAWD. It was like we were all having orgasms. Everyone in the room was moaning and groaning as they ate it. Damn, it was good. I had a smallish piece, and I think I acheived my monthly allowance of sugar intake. Yowzah.

Also? My child has turned into a monster. After her insane spoiling at the hands of my relatives this past weekend, she went back to school with a vengeance. Monday she bit a classmate and left marks. Today, she and her little rocker-boy boyfriend Daschel conspired to rip up the a book that belonged to the school's director. She's had to "go to the office" twice this week, and it's only Wednesday. Damn, she's SO two...

Speaking of the little hellion, I think I pretty much finished Christmas shopping for her today online. Now I just need to figure out what to get my mom, my Secret Santa person at work, a few other friends and children in my life... And no, I didn't go get the Christmas tree tonight, but I have an excuse: I'm waiting for the cold front to roll in so I can get in the spirit. It's hard to get motivated to shop for holiday decor when it's 78 degrees outside.

And finally: What's UP with Britney showing her damn cooter to the world every other day now?! I mean, what the fuck is wrong with these skanky-ass young stars? I'm no prude, but surely, if you're Lindsay "Already Peaked" Lohan, Paris "What? Where AM I?" Hilton, or Britney "I love Cheetos, ya'll!" Spears, and the paparazzi follow you everywhere you go, then you a) know to wear underwear under your mini skirt and/or b) keep your damn legs closed when you're exiting the Porsche. I bet their mamas are so proud that photos their daughters' labia are being downloaded 1,000 times a minute right now.

I guess my daughter isn't such a monster after all...

3 comments:

Bookhart said...

Miniskirts and no underpants. WAXED areas with no underpants. I saw the pictures too. I am perplexed. When did this become OK? Put some goddam underpants on! Britney, Lindsay, Paris--please! We don't need to see your cooters--they are kind of terrifying.

Anonymous said...

First of all, and I may be in the minority, but I find a cute triangle of muff so much more appealing. It is still my position.

And what the hell, girls, get yourselves some lovely little panties. I would adore to be the kind of gal who could wear matching bra and panty sets, wouldn't you? They can. And should.

And Baby G-Girl is the most adorable thing ever. I wonder where she gets that "testing limits" thing? I like how you blame it on your kin. Good one! I'm going to remember that over the holidays.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Britney's cooter yet. I feel so left out...

But Project:Gay had a posting on the sad state of today's starlets a few weeks back. It's a worthy read IMO: http://projectgay.blogspot.com/2006/11/dear-starlets.html

Who loves ya?
Susan