Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's 8:47...

...and I'm about to hit the hay. Yep, I'm that lame.

But I have an excuse. Really I do.

See, Sunday night/morning, The Geej woke me up at 4:14am coughing over the baby monitor. She coughed and coughed, and I finally got up and dosed her with some Tylenol Cough/Cold that primarily got in her hair and on her sheets because it was pitch black dark in her room. And I never went back to sleep.

Then last night, I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 12:30, then I woke up at 3:42 and, you guessed it, never went back to sleep until about 20 minutes before my alarm went off. Thanks hot flashes/night sweats!!

So by about 4:00 this afternoon, my arse was a-draggin' somethin' fierce.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and buy a Christmas tree with the hopes that the (promised) cold weather this weekend will shove me into the holiday spirit. Cuz right now this 82 degree shit isn't really making me think Santa Claus and stockings, you know?

Okay, off to brush the teeth and slide into bed. Nighty night, chilluns.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I was in bed and not sleeping at 7:30 due to a horrendous case of food poisoning. when i saw you today? I was working on the sick.
Kill.me.now.

word ver. is owccf, which is the sound I make hanging over the can barfing out that sip of water I was so daring to take.

Badger said...

Dude! I have been doing the same damn thing with the waking up and not going back to sleep. What the hell, man?! I've gotten about 7 hours sleep in the past 48 or so and MAMA AIN'T HAPPY.