Tuesday, November 21, 2006

1 Word Meme

Stolen from Angry Pregnant Lawyer. That's right: It was the first time I ever went to her blog, and I stole something. What's she gonna do, sue me?

Oh, wait...

Yourself: Overwhelmed
Your partner: Away
Your hair: Dyed
Your Mother: Generous
Your Father: Gone
Your Favorite Item: Sanity
Your dream last night: Bizarre
Your Favorite Drink: Water
Your Dream Car: Paid
Your Dream Home: Mid-century
The Room You Are In: Office
Your Ex: Immature
Your fear: Hospitals
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Healthy
Who you hung out with last night: Geej
What You're Not: Quiet
Muffins: Pumpkin
One of Your Wish List Items: Landscaping
The Last Thing You Did: Ate
What You Are Wearing: Jeans
Your favorite weather: Crisp
Your Favorite Book: Nonfiction
Last thing you ate: Indian
Your Life: Full
Your mood: Edgy
Your Best Friends: Amazing
What are you thinking about right now: Thanksgiving
Your car: Clean!
What are you doing at the moment: Typing
Your summer: Rough
Relationship status: Deep
What is on your TV: Off
What is the weather like: Autumnal
When is the last time you laughed: Sunday

3 comments:

La Turista said...

Well look at you with all your colors and organization and what not. AND the meme I've started several times but haven't posted, yet. Bitch.

Also, Vegan Lunch Box girl just did a book signing at Josh and Michelle's store in Portland. Small world, huh?

Anonymous said...

yes she did! we had the VLB lady and had the pleasure of being her "first", signing, that is. heh heh@
honestly, i'd rather have had the karla may lunch box come and visit 'cause it would have brought you -- but i think you've had a full dance card. we're watching and loving you.
xoxoxox

Heather said...

I'm stealing it from you becasue I have nothing...damn it...nothing to say today...I'm so busy getting ready to stuff my face with goodies...I hope I remember to post my stolen idea before midnight!