Friday, March 25, 2005

Where did this week go?

My God. I looked up, and all the sudden, it was Friday. Yikes. So much has happened this week, but I haven't really accomplished much. Here's what I mean: did I get the house cleaned and my packing lists made? No. Did I send off for our travel visas, get our airline tickets, go out drinking with friends, attend two birthday parties, have a date, and meet a fellow adoptive mother (with a beautiful daughter named Kyra who is from the same orphanage as my Geej)? Yes. What a blur. Hard to believe I'm finishing up my last full pre-motherhood week. I've got much to write about, but am tired and sort of dazed. More soon.

2 comments:

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karla said...

Hey Karla May...

Shoot me a note before you head off to Vlad and let me know what's up. I know you are busy, but it's lonely here without you!