- They have minimal respect for authority and social rules of conduct
- Respond defensively to constructive criticism
- Expect immediate gratification
- Have a sense of entitlement
- Desire work to be fun
- Will leave a job (without having another one) if their desires are not being met
However, I actually have hope for these Nexters, because I can vividly remember when Gen X was analyzed to death, and we came off as a bunch of existentially challenged slacker dumbasses. But most of us got over it. Kind of.