Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Geej has started swimming lessons!

Yesterday was her first lesson, and we'll be going every Monday and Wednesday until the end of the month. And unlike my first swimming lesson, which was preceeded by a traumatic "chili bowl" haircut and during which I cried like a gigantic weenie, The Geej was excited, brave, and had a blast.

Well here, I'll let her tell you all about it, just like she told BH last night:


And the best part? After the lesson as we were riding home she said in a very self-satisfied tone: "I'm SO GLAD I know how to swim now!!"

2 comments:

hotpinksox said...

I love how she tells BH about it like he has never been swimming. lol So sweet, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

OK, she's pretty darn cute and he's pretty darn cute but I couldn't help but notice the kitty (Doug?) in the background all fascinated with the tank. I forget what's in the tank though!

Lane