Holy Mayflower! Who the HELL would spend $300 on these "Harvest Greeters"?! If I drove up to a house to have Thanksgiving dinner, and these two were standing in the front yard, I'd just keep on driving until I found the nearest Luby's. I have no idea how I ended up on this mailing list. Must be the work of Satan.
Speaking of Satan, how 'bout those wildfires in Southern California? Damn, y'all. If it's not earthquakes and mudslides, it's wildfires, killer traffic jams, outrageous real estate prices, and Britney Spears. I do not envy the people in SoCal. But that doesn't mean I want them to move here. We're all full up.
On a lighter note, I'm pretty sure that The Dark One had little to do with our SPECTACULAR fall (finally!) weather here today. Simply amazingly crisp and clear and perfect.
Other things that I'm currently loving:
- "America's Most Smartest Model" on VH-1. I LIVE for t.v. like this.
- Kiss My Face "C's The Day" body moisturizer
- Honeycrisp apples
- Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell. It's comedy and American History all rolled into one. What's not to love?
- Celestial Seasonings "Tension Tamer" tea
- My Pure Beech 100% Modal Jersey sheets
- The 19 year old pajamas I'm wearing