- Bought this online: `
- Accidentally stabbed myself in the knuckle with a fork. Hard.
- Spent $157 at Target when all I stopped in for was Q-tips and lipstick.
- Painfully bruised the backside of my hand without knowing exactly how I did it.
- Tried to cut a cherry tomato in half at a group lunch at work, only to have its innards shoot onto my shirt and into my hair like the money shot in a 70s porno.
- Seriously discussed the whole Britney meltdown stuff. Twice.
- Ate grilled pineapple (YUM!).
- Spent over $1,000 getting my car tuned up and cleaned up.
- Got a manicure. I've gotten like 5 manicures in my entire life, so this is a big deal. And my nails still look freakin' AWESOME.
- Re-read my "Trip 2" adoption journal. Realized how fucking scared and ill I was during that trip.
- Somehow stumbled into a doorknob backwards and ended up with the nastiest bruise I've had in years...right in the middle of my back.
- Managed to avoid shaving my legs, for like, weeks.
- Finally FINALLY sold my old engagement/wedding set and split the proceeds between my retirement account and The Geej's college fund.
- Bought a really good potato masher, then mashed some potatoes.
- Got rid of the nasty, moldy love seat that was out on my deck.
- Scheduled an appointment with a window coverings place to get my kitchen window taken care of.
- Had insomnia over work stuff.
- Watched Pablo bother Ramsey about a dozen times:
So there you have it, Super Friends: Further proof that it is TOTALLY worth your time and effort to read this blog, as it is ALWAYS loaded with the most interesting, fascinating information ever.