Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm so very proud.

Oftentimes I tell The Geej how weird she is. I call her a Gooney-bird, and let her know that she's a complete freak. I feel that it's important that she knows this about herself before she encounters the larger world and all of its cruel inhabitants. What I really mean is that she's wonderfully quirky and has an admirably strong independent streak, even at only 15 mos. old, and that that's fantastic.

But it's oddly reassuring when I hear this same opinion about my wee one from others. From her daycare "report card" today:

"A.M. The Geej was a total goofball this morning. She is into this throwing dirt thing, and when I told her she could throw it down, she decided to eat it instead. And before I could blow her nose, she was walking around blowing her boogers out. :-)"

Awww...my dirt-eating-booger-blowing princess. This report card is SO going in the baby book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I wish there was a matching snapshot!