Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I think my yogurt is hitting on me.

I recently discovered the yumminess that is Rachel's yogurt. OMFG, people. You haven't really HAD yogurt until you've tried Rachel's.

Yesterday morning I had vanilla chai from their "Essence" line (freakin' YUM!). And this morning I went with the pomegranate blueberry from the "Exotic" line (yowzah).

Things were going along just fine with Rachel and I until I began really reading the packaging:

"Rachel's: Wickedly Delicious

Blissfully Blended.

Luscious blended yogurt inspired by the planet's most alluring fruits and flavors.

Break free from the berry-blend blahs. Classic blueberry meets sassy pomegranate in an unexpected burst of pure fruity exuberance."

A) Is this a cup of yogurt or a dime store romance novel?
B) I like my bursts of "pure fruity exuberance" to be expected, not to come at me from nowhere.

I think I need a cold shower. And some more yogurt.

3 comments:

Sinda said...

Have you had the SMOOZE from your lovely store yet? I found them this weekend - a yellow box of coconut milk and fruit mixes, like mango or pineapple. You freeze the little pops and they turn into slushy goodness. They were on an end cap near the beans and crackers, I think. YUM.

blackbird said...

Available where?

Karla May said...

Why, Whole Foods Market, my dear Blackbird.

However, because we're a decentralized company, each region/store orders on its own, so if it's not in your local WFM, just ask your dairy buyer to special order it for you. I'm serious: it's THAT good.