Monday, March 17, 2008

Stress relief.

When you have a really stressful and rather unpleasant day at work, one of the ways you can deal with that stress is to stop at Target on the way home and buy yourself some of these and then prune the HELL out of your crepe myrtle tree. I mean, really go to town. And when you're done with that? Attack the lantana.

For a moment there, in the midst of my joyful lopping, I felt a bit like Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest, but I'll be damned if I didn't feel better afterward.

On a completely different note, would you like some pecans?

4 comments:

La Turista said...

I love my loppers. But go easy on the trees - just say no to crepe murder.

hotpinksox said...

She gets prettier every day.

hotpinksox said...

I didn't mean that in a bad way. I meant, you know what I meant.

blackbird said...

I would take ANYTHING from that sweet little child.