Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patty's Day Hookup.

It seems that The Geej has herself a new paramour: a very sweet charmer named George. This was the third time they've been around each other, and I think it's safe to say we can start picking out wedding china for the two of them very soon. She's had "playdates" before, but none was ever as successful as her time with George today. They were clearly nuts about each other. So damn cute!!

Some scenes from their "date."

George: Hey baby. Wanna come check out my bachelor pad?

The Geej (while running): Yes! Yes!

The Geej: I LOVE what you've done with the place! Hey, can I have some of your cookie? I'll give you a kiss...

George: What?! Hell to the no! This cookie rules!

The Geej: Smooch! Smooch! Smooch!

1 comment:

Badger said...

Hee hee hee! So cute!!