Saturday, July 23, 2005

So damn tired.

It's 9:35pm, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to make it to 10:00. I just put The Geej down...about an hour later than her normal bedtime. We had a big day.

And now I've got dishes to wash and laundry to fold and general straightening up to do, and all I want to do is collapse. Maybe it's the George Jones I'm listening to right now, or maybe it's the fact that I haven't gotten at least 6 hours of continual sleep in about 4 months, but I feel drugged and loopy. So, as soon as I have enough creative juices flowing through the old noggin, I will post something worth reading. But for now, nighty night.

Also, I wanted to show you what happens when you're 11 months old and you DON'T take a nap like you should.

It's dangerous stuff, skipping naps. Mind your mother, and go to bed.

1 comment:

Karla said...

CRASHED BABY ALERT! CRASHED BABY ALERT!
That is one dead to the world child....