Monday, September 03, 2007

Another milestone is passed...

This weekend, I took Geej's carseat out of the back seat and replaced it with this:
It's the Evenflo "Big Kid" booster seat. It's actually pretty cool, if for no other reason than it can be pulled in and out of the car no problemo (unlike the car seat, which required an act of Congress and lots of muscles). It also has little lights on each side, in case she wants to read Shakespeare or something while we prowl the streets at night. I swear, I got tears in my eyes the first time I strapped her booster. She's just so damn BIG all of the sudden. It's like each one of these little milestones we pass means that the baby I remember is a more and more distant memory. Sigh.

On a TOTALLY unrelated note, as I write this, there are only 7 more hours until Justin Timberlake's big HBO concert. Cougars, UNITE!

1 comment:

Husker Sara said...

Hahaha...I totally watched JT on HBO last night. And let me tell ya, I loved it but was so thankful I wasn't a mom in the crowd frantically trying to cover my pre-teens eyes!