Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Next time you think you're having a craptacular day...

...consider this pitiful guy: I have a basketball goal located next to my driveway because I'm REALLY into b-ball. (Notsomuch. It came with the house.) And I spied this poor little bastard hanging there, dead when I was getting out of my mom's car today. Pending the full forensics report, I'm guessing that the cause of death was that he shoved his big ol' gecko head in that hole and both of his arms too, then couldn't figure out how to get out of there and just croaked. How sad is that?

7 comments:

Me said...

Thanks for the perspective. 'Cause yeah, the past couple of days have been pretty craptastic, but I'm alive. I mean, I'm always grateful for that, but all I want to do today is slap my ex-husband, snarl at a couple of coworkers, and take a nap.

Me said...

Oh- and hope you're feeling better each and every day!

Hugs!

Mike Da Hat said...

Nature is harsh sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. That qualifies as a bad day.

Kelly R. said...

Sending lots of healing and positive thoughts your way! Me and little W are rooting for you!

Besos.

Sinda said...

Hey, I just read that you're back in the hospital - I'm sure you'll soon kick that infection in the ass and return home triumphant!

Anonymous said...

So I haven't seen any posts in a few days and I just wanted to see how you're doing? I hope the recovery is going OK and that you are able to follow the doctor's orders! I'm sorry you had to endure the surgery but I'm thrilled it was good news in the end! Feel better! Love, Lane