Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Best. Spam. Ever.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened up my Yahoo mail today, and this little gem was waiting in my inbox:

From: %XTRAZ_VRACH Kenton Hebert KentonHebert@free.fr
To: Yours Truly
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:14:03 AM

Subject: Dont be shame along of of your instrument length

Your girl lived you alone along of she had jazzed it with your mate.His instrument is bigger than yours and this is the main reason of leave. Do not panic bro. Now you have good chance to Increase your machine size. This is your possibility to change your sexual life.
%XTRAZ_WWW%XTRAZ_DOMAINS

Wow. I'm not sure what "Kenton Herbert" is trying to sell me, but I gotta say, I'm intrigued.

1 comment:

amamgets said...

BWAH HAHahahaha! I love anything that speaks of 'instruments' or 'tools' in really bad broken English. Really. My stone is off with that. (as in 'it gets my rocks off' but seriously, I don't have rocks so really what's the point?)