Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So damn stupid, but so damn fun.

A coworker forwarded me a slideshow/article from Slate about the bizarre web phenom "I Can Has Cheezsburger?" and its collection of LOL Cats. I'd been to the site before (I mean, hi, have you met me?), and even though it's totally asinine, I did find myself LOL-ing quite frequently at the stupid captions and, even more astonishingly, sort of entranced by the Cheezburger-speak that the captions are written in. It's somewhere text lingo, stoned speak, and pidgin English.

Imagine my delight when I discovered (at the end of the Slate article) the "LOL Cat Builder." OMG, peeplz! I hd soo mch fn!

Here are a few of my creationz (most of these are photos I've posted at some point previously, so sue me):


And finally...vintage Geej:


Good times, friends. Good times...

3 comments:

Karla said...

Ok, see, I went there and was all like "huh?". Obviously my humor don't go there....though i do like it when YOU do it.

Anonymous said...

...that site is fucking hilarious. If you haven't looked at all the pages...look at them. There are some gems buried in there...my favorite is the cat on the closet shelf that says "going to narnia, brb". :)

SUS said...

Hay. Thank you 4 opening my eyez to LOLcats! I feel likes I've been drinkin' all day!