Friday, January 05, 2007

Some things I will probably never do (or will probably never do again).

Eat veal.

Go "noodling" for catfish.

Try to snowboard.

Smoke a cigarette.

Snort coke.

Drink Pepsi.

Get divorced.

Vote Republican.

Cheat on a test.

Own a ferret.

Think clowns are funny.

Like the music of Dave Matthews.

Buy a "Bratz" product.

Shop at Wal-Mart.

Take free time for granted.

Do a round off back handspring.

Go to Detroit.

Basejump.

Get a "Brazilian."

Understand the Russian adoption process.

Have a nose job.

Stop loving cartoons.

Rollerskate.

Drink Absinthe.

Attend Mardi Gras.

Stop missing my dad.

Take Ecstasy.

Play polo.

Drink coffee.

Stop having nightmares about hospitals.

Own a Jack Russell terrier.

Drive a stick shift.

Fly a crop-duster.

See/communicate with my ex-husband.

Admit how old I really am to myself.

Be fearless about flying.

Get around to writing that book I'd love to write.

Be in a moshpit.

Eat proscuitto.

Finish reading the dictionary.

Stop loving Jon Stewart.

Understand the sense of entitlement, self-importance, obnoxiousness, and "I'm so much smarter than ANYone" bullshit that saddles most 20-somethings I know. Yeah, I said it.

(Speaking of 20-somethings...) Be ashamed for digging Justin Timberlake.

Try to make a "Baked Alaskan."

Grow beets.

Understand how George W. got elected as our president. Twice.

Under appreciate a good night's sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have you tried absinthe and didn't like it or don't have the interest to try it ever? I'm kinda thinking I'd like to try that sometime, preferably in Austria or something.

Karla May said...

See Susan? That's what's fun about this. I'm not admiting what I have done and am not doing again and what I've never done and don't plan on doing ever. I'm crazy like that.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on rollerskating so soon, what the hell?! Sheesh a couple bruises and you swear it off.

Also, Detroit and Brazilians are awesome.

Love, Lane

Jaye Joseph said...

The Brazillian isn't that bad, I swear.

And how do you know you won't eat Prosciutto or veal ever/again? (Insert evil laugh here)

hotpinksox said...

Never say never.

Mags said...

I will give you some absinthe if you come over to my house.

Word.