Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grrrrrrrrroooowwwwl.

You know that low, threatening growl that cats make right before they fucking kick your ass? If I could physically make that sound, I would've been making it all day long today. All kinds of shit was fucked up--work shit, home shit, money shit. All of it. Fucked. Simultaneously. I'll spare you the whiny ass details, but just trust me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooowl.

I forced a friend to come over and have martinis with me while we watched the Wanda Sykes HBO special just to (hopefully) end my night on a happy note. It helped, but I'm still growling inside.

And ironically it's simply gorgeous outside, complete with a meteor shower tonight. (By the way, "meteor" is a weird looking word, no? It looks like it's spelled wrong when it isn't.)

As Wanda said tonight, "The older I get, the less I care. The words 'I don't give a fuck' just fly outta my mouth."

1 comment:

Karla said...

I am DYING to see that show...just DYING.