Friday, August 29, 2008

Quickie.

First off, I've got to just say that when I see seated anchors using HEAD MIKES instead of the kind they clip on their lapels, I just want to punch them. Really, Britney? You need a head mike? Ugh. Okay, now that I got THAT off my chest...Check out these three cuties: Thelma Jane's progency Ruby and Mary, and then of course, the goofball on the right is my little ham. We had a little pizza party at Thelma's last Sunday, and it was very fun hanging out and catching up.

Plus, we got to see this gorgeous sunset from Thelma's living room windows. Very nice.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Did you catch the gaffe, I believe on CNN, when the reporter said that Obama is "the son of a black man from Kenya and a white man from Kansas"? I howled. Maybe that's why Obama denounced discrimination against gays last night.