Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day...





14 Things I Love About BH:








  • His unfailingly calm disposition


  • His tenderness


  • What an amazing father he is


  • His shoulders and his chest


  • The fact that he is the least picky eater I know


  • His off-kilter sense of humor


  • The fact that he's teaching himself to play the mandolin


  • His sincere love of learning


  • His seemingly limitless patience with The Geej


  • His intense love of and respect for nature


  • How damn smart he is


  • Those green eyes


  • He does his share of the housework without being asked


  • He always puts the toilet seat down after he pees

3 comments:

Hecticmom Undone said...

Awwww... That's so sweet. I can tell you really love him. I feel sort of guilty now because my blog post today is a crazy ass rant! :D

Millardman said...

how about the fact that he loves you south...duh.
happy vday.

Millardman said...

Sorry! Trying to type on my iPod.meant to say "so much" not "south". That is just wrong.