Monday, December 10, 2007

Coming up for air.

Has it really been almost a week since I posted? Jeez. Last week was a doozie. I had something to do practically every evening. The string of social engagements ended last night, so expect a recap and more regular posts from now on.

For now, I'll leave you with a couple of quick photos:

Sunset yesterday. Taken at 65 mph going south on MoPac. When I was little, I used to think that the sun coming through the clouds like that was God.
Saturday afternoon, Geej put on her "fancy dress," got all the babies arranged for "circle time" on the guest room bed, and then decided to have a good ol' fashioned bed jumping session. You know, for the hell of it. I love that kid.

1 comment:

Lee said...

"Taken at 65 mph going south on MoPac"?!? Good lord woman, you are from East Texas, aren't you? ;-)

Geej is awesome. Please bring her over to play with YG more often.