Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some days are cake; Some days are shit sadwiches.

  • Geej woke me up for the first time at 3:05 to go tee tee.
  • She woke me up for the second time at 3:20 just for the Hell of it.
  • She woke me up for a third time at 5:00am-ish. Let her crawl into the bed, but never really got back to sleep.
  • Had a wicked nightmare about being back in Vladivostok now and them taking The Geej away from me. (This is the second time I've had this dream in a couple of weeks. It's awful.)
  • Started raining like crazy as we left the house for school.
  • Couldn't find my umbrella.
  • Got soaked while running The Geej into school.
  • Everything was fine until it was time for me to leave, at which time she threw a Stage 4 meltdown (Stage 5 being the worst ever, like what happened at AO's party).
  • Got re-soaked on the way back to the car.
  • Sat in insane traffic (caused by the fact that it was pouring) for the short drive downtown.
  • When I got to work (finally), the parking garage's "legal" spots were taken up, so my only option was to park illegally or park a block and a half away and hoof it to work, again in the pouring rain. I opted for the illegal option.
All of this before 9:30am.

Urgh. Grumble. Growl.

As soon as I logged on to my computer at work, I sent a preemptive e-mail to my team, apologizing in advance for the fact that I was going to be snippy and snarly today because I was in a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mood.

Hopefully I won't get towed and rocking out to my iTunes will help deliver me from this funk.

1 comment:

Jaye Joseph said...

You perked up quite quickly I thought. Must have been the daily puppy.