Wednesday, June 20, 2007

600th Post, Bitches!

Wow. 600 of these suckers. Woo hoo.

Sorry, I'm just not "feelin' it" ya'll.

I had a day that started shitty, got better, and sort of ended shitty. Shitty bookends, so to speak. And now I'm in the throes of preparing to take my team on a two-day "teambuilding" on one of the beautiful Highland Lakes. It rained off and on all day today, so I'm also in the throes of praying for good weather.

I can't wait for the road trip tomorrow and the scenery and being with my friends, who also happen to be my coworkers. I really am lucky in that respect.

I'll give you a full report (with photos, yay!) post facto, but for now I'll leave you with this handwritten proof that money does not buy you brains. My penmanship ain't the best, but at least it doesn't look like it did in 4th grade.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Loved your blog -- so funny! I can certainly relate!
Lara