Saturday, June 11, 2005

My Hot Yard Guy, Part Deux

So here's how pathetic I am: The other morning, I'm feeding the Geej her breakfast, and I notice my hot yard guy has pulled up in front of the house and is unloading his equipment (heh heh). So what do I do? I suspend the act of feeding my child, and go get the digital camera so I can snap a photo of his fine self. Now please note, I was trying to be sneaky and spy-like while photographing him, so it isn't the best quality, nor does it showcase his true fine-ness. But hopefully you get the idea.

Can you tell it's been a while since mama's had a man?

2 comments:

GoingLoopy said...

He's pretty, even in those rather covert photos. Now, your loving readers would like you to install the video camera, and then set it up to catch him when the shirt comes off..... ;)

Karla said...

Yeah! yeah!
What Loopy said!
Yeah!
Get all sweaty and shiny and...oh, damn, back to the cold shower.