- Perform a stand-up comedy set--THAT KILLS--in front of a live audience.
- Snorkel in a coral reef.
- Hold a baby sloth.
- Go to a silent meditation retreat.
- See an opera.
- Attend an SNL performance.
- Spend a week volunteering at a service dog training center.
- Go sailing.
- Learn how to dance with a partner.
- Really connect with my step sons.
- Go to Estonia and Maldives.
- Join a choir.
- Finish my memoir/Become a published author.
- Wear a size 10 again.
- Attend a Texas Rangers playoff game.
- Dye my hair red. Again.
- See all those movies I should've seen but haven't (e.g. Citizen Kane, It's A Wonderful Life, Gone With the Wind, Raging Bull, etc.)
- Get a radical, professional makeover (e.g., "I'm a frumpy flabby 40-something working mom and I want to be a 50s pinup girl!").
- Re-learn to read music.
- Be able to handle stress in a healthy way.
- See PJ Harvey live.
- Become my daughter's hero.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Things I've Never Done (with comments)
I refuse to call this a bucket list, despite the fact that yesterday was my 43rd (FORTYFUCKINGTHIRD!!) birthday. These are simply things that I hope to do...at some point...in no particular order...before I croak.