Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some images to (hopefully) make you smile.

The Geej has entered her "mermaid" phase. It seems every picture she draws is a mermaid. And what's weird about this is that we've never EVER watched that Disney movie with the mermaid. I don't even remember what the hell it is called, in fact. You know the one with Ariel...and Nemo. Oh wait. Just Ariel and that lobster/shrimp thing that sings in a vaguely Carribean accent. Anyhoo, I'm sure she's absorbed the Ariel fetish via Disney's ultra evil marketing machine, as she has the other fucking princesses, because she knows every one of their goddamned names. But I'm digressing...

What I REALLY want to show you are her AWESOME drawings:
See? Total mermaid. (You can tell from the "bra" that the Geej insists on putting on each and every one.)Too cute.

And speaking of cute, would you please check out this cat?
Doug is definitely the bigger lover of the two of them, and he purrs all the time. Whereas with Diane, you've got to really work for it. Now if I could just get them BOTH to quit climbing my pants legs, that would be great.

Finally, I MUST share with you my new favorite blog. I'm sure it's old hat for some of you whipper-snappers, but for those of you who have yet to experience its brilliance, prepare to pee your pants.

Okay, that's all for now. (And yes, I got my computer back from the hospital...thank GOD.)

No comments: