Monday, January 29, 2007

Whoooooosh.

That's what happened to today. Suddenly, the hours had passed, and it was over. I woke up at 4:30 am this morning and never got back to sleep because I was thinking about all I had to do today and tomorrow morning before I take off. Today was insane. I only had one unscheduled hour at work. My sweet team took me to a nice birthday lunch (Galaxy Cafe on West Lynn...YUM!), and they're giving me birthday cake when I return to the office next week.

I've got to meet the coworker who's going with me, Paige, at work at 10:45am to carpool to the airport. My only real exciting news is that I got us reservations here tomorrow night for my birthday dinner. It's expensive, but fuck it. It's my damn birthday.

Toodles, friends. I'll post from Las Vegas if I can. And if I see Paris, I'll be sure to punch her in the face. With surgical gloves on, of course.

Pray for me to have luck at the tables, okay?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, fellow Aquarian. And yeah, to me that does explain a lot.

I hope you have a great week--

Badger said...

Hey, you! Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, chickie. Enjoy the sushi, and may you win enough money to pay for it and every other birthday gift you decide you want. ;)

Millardman said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Here's the deal, 3-card poker - bet anyting Queen + 10 or higher. I won some serious bucks last week at Monte Carlo. HAVE FUN!!!!!!