Sunday, August 20, 2006

I swear...

...I DO have a lot to write about. Really. Like going up to Dallas for the weekend. Hanging out with old friends from high school, then going to another old friend's wedding. And about how fucking hot it is. And that tomorrow is Geej's first day at New Coo (that's what she calls her new school). But I'm beyond wiped folks. (Seems like I'm saying that a lot these days on ye olde blogge.) So I'll leave you with two thoughts:

1. I love Tex-Mex food. And I had the pleasure of inhaling THIS at some little joint called Avila's in Dallas this weekend. I was a tad hungover, so it was extra EXTRA yummy. I couldn't help but take a photo of it in all its glory.

2. Remember a while back when I wrote about My Hell? Well I figured out another profession to add to my list of jobs in hell: Hostess at the Cracker Barrel on IH-35 in Waco, Texas on a Sunday. Oh my GOD. Between all of the fat white Christians hovering around waiting for tables while practically drooling on themselves and all of the potpourri smelling shit they have for sale in that "shop" of theirs and the 10 metric tons of crapola that's available to buy in there and all of the old people walking around going, "Oooh! How cute! A purse that looks like a poodle wearing earrings and high-heeled shoes!!", I would most definitely go postal.

4 comments:

Badger said...

Dude! A couple of years ago my parents went fucking nuts for some reason and my dad got a job at WalMart while my mom got a job at Cracker Barrel. Mom lasted a week; Dad lasted a couple of months.

That reminds me, I need to get those power of attorney documents signed STAT.

Mommygoth said...

Hell, hostess at ANY cracker barrel. Argh.

Millardman said...

They call it Cracker Barrel because that's where they all eat!

Badger said...

Wow. Amamgets be DRUNK.

Hee!