Tuesday, August 22, 2006

6,000 Words

Some random photos to brighten up your Tuesday. Enjoy!!



Trying like hell to keep my yard on life support during this ridiculous heat and way-too-long dry spell.


A Texas spiny lizard on the tree at The Geej's old school. See it? There were three of these suckers that hung out on that tree, much to the delight of the toddlers. They're REALLY cool looking. Much better than the fleshy looking geckos that hang out on my front porch.

The view from the pool deck at the hotel I stayed at in Dallas this weekend.



A fountain park near my hotel in downtown Dallas. Quite pretty. Nice city. Have fun when I visit. But I'm always happy to hit IH-35 south, and head outta there.

Me and The Geej reading to the toddlers at her old school on her last day.

2 comments:

La Turista said...

Love that fountain park. Can I have one?

Your shirt matches your hair in that last shot. You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Karla May said...

The book was the one where there's bunch of animals in the bed and one says, roll over roll over, so they all roll over and one falls out, etc. ad nauseum.