Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So far today:

  • I've lost a $20 bill that was meant to supplement my end-of-school gift offering for The Geej's teachers--money I specifically went to the bank to withdraw this morning
  • I've sneezed at least 80 times
  • I've had an anxiety attack
  • I've had some serious stomach issues (use your imagination)
  • The rat bite on my finger has started bleeding again
  • I've entered into day four of a standoff with my mother about some really asinine shit
  • I've broken down in tears
  • I've gotten a call saying I'm past due for a $500+ medical charge that I swear to you I've not yet received a bill statement for
  • I've gotten really, really dizzy and thought I was going to pass out
Yep. Just your typical Wednesday in my hormonally imbalanced Hell of a world.

1 comment:

Hecticmom Undone said...

*hug* Just *hug*