Friday, August 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Geej!

FINALLY!

Blogger allowed me to post a photo from the backyard soiree I had for The Geej last Sunday. Here she is filling up our luxurious pool. Sort of. I mean, she's got the hose, and it's on, but...

And here she is in full on Diva mode--kickin' it in her swing, and watching her loyal subjects run about. She really didn't want to swing per se, she just wanted to hang out in the swing so no one else could enjoy it. "MINE!" is one of her current favorite words. In celebration of her turning two, I thought I'd give you a short list of some of this child's MANY nicknames. Okay, here we go:

The Geej

Geedles

Geedles Marie

Gee Whiz

Der Geedleheimer

Turkey Leg

Angel

GJ

G

Little G

Gooney Bird

Gracie J

Miss Thang

Rockstar

Love Bug

Peach Pants (I call her booty her "peaches.")

The Girl

Weiner Schnitzel

DQ (for Drama Queen)

No comments: