- Jellied Beet and Cottage Cheese Salad
- Lone Star Salad (contains avocado, lime juice, cottage cheese, salt, lettuce and...wait for it...oranges!)
- Jellied Apple Salad with Cottage Cheese
- Cottage Cheese Crisps (which aren't salad-like at all)
- Jellied Peach-Blueberry Ring
And, of course, Cottage Cheese Salad Rings (pictured below)
But you know one thing they left out in that sentence? DESSERT!! And I know that the first thing that comes to my mind when I think dessert is lumpy, cold cottage cheese. You too?! Outstanding!
Another horrible sounding dessert in this section? Cottage Cheese Jelly Whip. Am I the only one who finds this whole cottage cheese/jellied things combo shit going on in this booklet pretty nauseating? I'm glad it's a trend that never caught on. Except in Russia. They love congealed gloopy stuff over there.
Some of the other horrifying recipes in this book include:
- Pineapple Cheese (It's like Hawaii meets Norway! But not!)
- Baked Tomatoes and Banana (WTF?!)
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes (I'm tempted to make these just to see if it turns out looking like pancakes with cystic acne. I'm thinking it does.)
- Scrambled Eggs a la Sealtest (More like "Scrambled Eggs a la Barfbag")
- Top-of-Stove Cottage Cheese Breakfast Souffle (Um...no.)
- Cottage Cheese-Coconut Spread (And FUCK no!)
- And last, but certainly not least: Lily Nibbles (which, coincidentally, was the name of Chesty Morgan's opening act on the burlesque circut for years.)