Friday, December 08, 2006

500th Post!

This is number 500, folks! Yay!! So why not celebrate with a meme? I'm pretty sure La Turista was referring to me when she talked about her weird friends. So, here goes.

6 Weird Things About Karla May

1. When I fill my car up with gas, I always ALWAYS have to make sure the dollar amount ends in either a "5" or a "0." As in, $12.32? Not okay. $12.30 or $12.35, perfect.

2. I love peanuts. I love Snickers bars. I love peanut butter on saltine crackers. But I will NOT eat any kind of peanut flavored food or anything else that has peanuts/peanut butter in or on it.

3. When I laugh really hard, my knees buckle. I literally fall down laughing, and there's nothing I can do about it. I am a total freakin' spaz.

4. There are certain words that I hate the sound of so much that they can make me gag if I hear them.

5. I haven't eaten anything with hooves or fur since 1994. And it's not because I'm some big animal rights person. (Although I have many friends who are, and I respect the hell out of their opinions.) Here's why I made this choice: I figure, if I eat something, I should be willing to kill it. I could never, ever kill a cow, lamb, deer, rabbit, or pig. But I've fished, and would do so again. And if it came down to me and a chicken or turkey, and we were on a desert island? I could take that fowl down.

6. I hope to one day own a goat as a pet.

5 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

Watching Karla May's knees buckle and her fall down laughing is seriously one of my most favorite things in life. The first time I saw her do it, I pretty much lost my mind.

La Turista said...

Say it with me now, "Buuulllbous."

Karla said...

yeah, it's pretty much like you then want to spend all your time trying to make her laugh, just so you can watch her fall.

Like "Dude?! Is she gonna fall? Did I do it!? C'mon Karla May! Laugh dammit!"

Kinda like a reverse Weeble....

Scribbit said...

And number five has nothing to do with number six I'm guessing :) Or does it?

Anonymous said...

MOIST.

Love, Lane