Friday, September 23, 2005

SUCH a DICK!!!!

Please tell me you've heard the soundbite of Monkey Boy/President W. making a speech this week where he FUCKING segued from hurricane Katrina to the "War on Terror" (thereby subtly linking the two).

It went something like this:
"We see the destruction of Katrina, and our hearts break. They see the destruction and wish they'd caused it. These are the people we're at war against. It's a war. On terror."

God, I want to just slap him across his stupid, stupid face. Hard. How DARE he?! The man has no shame. Next thing you know, he'll be like, "That bus fire on the highway outside of Houston that killed 20+ elderly people? War on terror." "Cancer? War on terror." "Break up of Tori Spelling's year-old marriage? War on terror."

I can not understand how, with this fucking JACK ASS and all of his evil, crooked cronies leading our country down the toilet at a blinding speed, why we don't have a major revolt on our hands! I'm talking 1789 Paris, baby. Guillotines and blood in the streets.

Ugh. I'm just disgusted.

1 comment:

Karla said...

My hatred for him is so extreme it scares me.
I see his face on TV and my middle fingers just whip themselves into a frenzy of pointing. Rich has learned to quickly change the chanel if His Bushness ever appears.
What an asshole. War on Terror Hurricanes.
War on Hurricane Terror.
War on Tori Spelling Terror?