Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New and Improved.

No, you haven't happened upon some random blog that you don't know. It's still me: the Pine Curtain Refugee. I've just got a new look. Cleaner, sleeker, more citified. Hope you like.

Here's something random I realized today: Every single time I see a dog riding in a car, it makes me smile. I mean, why is it that seeing some doofus dog, sitting there in the passenger's seat like he's 100% human makes me so happy? Or better yet, a dog with his big ol' head sticking out of the window or the sunroof...that positively makes me giggle. Little dogs sitting on their owners' laps as they drive make me squeal with delight. I know, I know. I'm easily amused.

1 comment:

Karla said...

It's even better when it's your own dog and he gets so excited just LOOKING at the car, thinking he MIGHT get to ride in it.
I always had to be careful to not go near the car if I was with Kaiser, he'd jump right in it even if I was just opening the door to get my purse. It was hard to get him out. Once I went around the block just to make him happy, though i had nowhere i needed to go.
Dogs LOVE the car.