Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Creepy babies.

I am probably going to go to hell for writing this, but there is the CREEPIEST baby in The Geej's class. His name is Graham, and he kind of freaks me out. I wish I could covertly take a picture of him so you could see what I mean. He's one of those grown up looking babies. His face looks like a miniaturized adult face, not the face of a baby. He's got big, bright blue eyes and is bald as a cue ball which, at his age (about 14 mos.) makes him appear as if he's undergoing chemo or something. (He's not, by the way.) And I've never heard him make a sound, which is unusual in that classroom full of noisy toddlers.

There was a creepy baby in her previous class as well. His name was Mack, and he was only there for about a month. He had severe cradle cap and black hair, so he always had these ginormous hunks of dead scalp all over his head. His skin was really splotchy, and you could see all of his veins. And he cried and fussed almost constantly, which was unlike the other kiddos in the class. Let me just put it this way: I don't think any of the teachers were sad to see him go when his parents got transferred.

Is my baby perfect? Hell no. She can be a whiny, clingy, contrary turd when whe wants to be. But is she creepy? No.

By the way, want to have some fun? Do a Google image search for "creepy baby" and see what you find.

1 comment:

Karla said...

There's a whole creepy baby world out there I never ever knew about.

Plus the phrase "creepy baby" is really fun to say.

Good name for band. Butt Guppy and the Creepy Babies.